Good to know:
- Augsburg has about 500 bridges - even more than Venice
- 2013, the city won the award as "Germany's most sustainable city"
Spend three days in the oldest city in Bavaria!
Many attractions can be discovered: The Fuggerei, the oldest social settlement in the world, the Renaissance town hall, the birthplaces of Bertold Brecht and Leopold Mozart, as well as the stars on strings of Augsburg Puppet Theatre.
Augsburg awaits you ...!
Service included for you ...
- 2 nights with breakfast buffet
- 1 dinner 3-course menu or buffet
- free parking in the adjacent parking garage
- use our Relax Spa area
Additional Services included ...
Free use of WiFi
from € 134 per person