Good to know:
- a guided "Fugger-Tour" through Augsburg will lead you to 15 stations
- The terms "Fugger business" and "to fugger" are still used today in the South German and Tyrolean-speaking world
In the Footsteps of the Fuggers
Visit the oldest city in Bavaria and discover the many monuments of the rich Fugger in Augsburg Come! Jakob Fugger is credited with creating a unique, global industrial and trading group. The business man set his magnificent monument with a generous donation, the Augsburg Fuggerei!
In addition to this the oldest social settlement in the world await you at Augsburg many more attractions!
Service included for you ...
- 2 x nights including breakfast
- 1 x dinner as 3-course menu or buffet
- Guided city tour "On the footsteps of the Fugger"
- free parking in adjoining parking garage
- free use of our relax spa area
Additional Services included ...
Free use of WiFi
from 120,50 € per person
01.01.2017 - 31.12.2017
Available on weekends, holidays and upon availability
If you book a single room or booking for 3 persons, an additional fee will be charged, height on request.