Good to know:
- The Augsburg Puppet Theatre is operated by the third generation of the family Oehmichen
- In 2004 it was awarded the prize "Golden Camera"
Puppet theatre world
Experience the world of Jim Knopf, Urmel & Co. very close!
Admire on 570 sqm the famous marionettes of the Augsburg puppet show and learn exciting news about their history! In the puppet theatre museum you can enwrap yourself in the world of the stars on filaments and study the fascinating details.
Service included for you ...
- 2 nights accomodation in a double room including copious breakfast buffet
- 1 evening meal in form of a 3-course-menu or buffet
- Admission to the Augsburg puppet theatre museum "Die Kiste"free parking
- free use the "Relax Spa"
Additional Services included ...
Free use of WiFi
from 117,- € per person
01.01.2017 - 30.12.2017
Bookable on weekends, public holidays, subject to availability.
If you book a single room or booking for 3 persons, an additional surcharge applies, height on request.