Good to know:
- a guided "Fugger-Tour" through Augsburg will lead you to 15 stations
- The terms "Fugger business" and "to fugger" are still used today in the South German and Tyrolean-speaking world
In the Footsteps of the Fuggers
Visit the oldest city in Bavaria and discover the many monuments of the rich Fugger in Augsburg Come! Jakob Fugger is credited with creating a unique, global industrial and trading group. The business man set his magnificent monument with a generous donation, the Augsburg Fuggerei!
In addition to this the oldest social settlement in the world await you at Augsburg many more attractions!
Service included for you ...
- 2 x nights including breakfast (bookable Friday - Monday as well as holidays)
- 1 x dinner as 3-course menu or buffet
- Guided city tour "On the footsteps of the Fugger"
- free use of our relax spa area
Additional Services included ...
Free use of WiFi, free parking in adjoining parking garage
from € 129 per person